Ever send a text to the wrong person?
Random & Fun / 10:42 AM - Wednesday June 03, 2009

Ever send a text to the wrong person?

Was it harmless or sexy?

I received a text from my bf's husband yesterday, and I know he didn't mean to send it to me. ha ha!

Update: June 03, 2009.
oops.. best friend's husband.. thanks pisces! :)

- Asked by almostsinful, Female, 36-45

uh huh! foot in mouth shit too!

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I'm so super sorry your boyfriend has a husband.

- Response by Female, 46-55, Consulting

I sent a couple of sex related joke text to my sister's father in law. I menat to send it to Tonya but sent it to Tony...lol...he understood completely...

- Response by juandontbeg, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

u never know.. ;)

- Response by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering

You received a text from your boyfriend's husband?? lol

- Response by piscesrising, Female, Who Cares?, Boston, Internet / New Media

Not a text, but an email. I typed in the person's first name . . . except I have addresses for two different people with the same first name, and my e-mail program filled in the "wrong" last name (forgot to double-check that). Luckily, I was asking my audiophile friend about some music, and the other person "wiki"-ed it and sent me a hilarious response.

- Response by carinabay, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

I've recived random texts before. I don't think I ever sent one to someone else, if I did they never let me know.

Do tell...what did your BF's hubby write to you? :D

- Response by newnumbersguy32, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Financial / Banking

nopper, but if i do i let ya know.

- Response by dreampaws, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Denver, Other Profession

I have sent an email to my master list by mistake once, not funny.

- Response by mallowcup, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Lucky best friend...;-)

- Response by welhunguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Body Work

LOL..I have done that SO many times. It wasn't sexy...but it was meant for a girlfriend about some guy, and it ended up going to the guy I was seeing at the time..Oops..LOL

It really wasn't that bad, but he was PISSED!! I'm laughing now thinking about it..lol...how he called me and set ME up and I didn't know what to say..lol :)

- Response by ddn1958, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

One time i was hanging out with a group of friends, and this guy who was my potential next boyfriend. He was sending me flirty texts all night, it was like our little secret conversation, so i sent back "the more we hang, the more I'm getting to like you<3" and at the time i was going to send it, I got a text from my best guy friend, and guess which one i accidentally sent it to. That made for a messy cleanup.

- Response by chknugget, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

oh that's the worst. my ex bf and my older borther's names are both Scott. i sent my brother Scott a message he def didn't need to hear/see. it was embarassing but we're good buddies so he just texted me back and said i forwarded your text to the right Scott. we laughed about it. worst text mishap was when i meant to send my one roommate Jenna and nasty text about how our other roommate Jess had some gross nasty random guy in her bed and how skanky she is. Well i sent it to the wrong roommate. i tried to brush it off by saying haha i was just teasing you but she didn't buy it. oops!

- Response by presleynicole1011, Female, 29-35, Charlotte, Other Profession

wow was it harmless???

haha yea i did that before lucky 4 me it was harmless...

- Response by ladyromeo34, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

almost ruined one of my past relationships that way. My bestfriend (who is a guy) and i have a inside joke going on although neither or us are ever serious or ever means it. He'll call or text me and say something like "hey honey" and i will respond wit hey boo. Anywho one day he texted me after he had left my house and said I had a great time tonight honey. And my bf texted me right after and said i love you. I texted my bf back U were a great lay...cant wait to do it again. and my bf called me back like wtf took me months to convince him i wasnt cheating.

- Response by Female, 26-28, Student