Luckiest and unluckiest zodiac signs...
Random & Fun / 8:42 AM - Wednesday April 01, 2009

Luckiest and unluckiest zodiac signs...

For those of you who are in to, or just curious about, astrology: Which sign do you feel is the luckiest (or easiest)sign? Which do you feel has it the hardest and has the worst luck?

My answer: Aries is the luckiest and easiest and gets away with being militant and sarcastic and STILL has tons of friends. Pisces is the worst-we get picked on and have s**t luck, no matter what we do.

Case in point: I saw a clip on youtube of a show called "Dinner for Five" and Vince Vaughn (Aries) was being an a-hole prick as usual and was tearing into the much hotter actor, Rory Cochrane (Pisces). This is just so classic and so freakin' unfair that Aries people are so damned lucky and have it so easy, yet they are insulting and just plain inconsiderate, yet Pisces people are nice and agreeable, yet get reamed for everything!

Another example: my teacher at the technical school I just graduated from is an Aries-calm, but sarcastic-I'm a Pisces. I poured my HEART out to her when she had "meetings" with each of us and was giving us basic details on what to expect when we get out there to look for our line of work. She seemed understanding, but then, guess what?? She remarked once in front of the whole class, after overhearing me talk to another fellow student of how nervous I was getting "out there", that "Lisa's afraid of her own shadow"!!!! I was freakin' LIVID, embarrassed, ashamed, and just plain pissed off!!!

Bottom line: Just because we Pisces are such wimps, as far as Aries people go, don't be fooled. We take and take and take so damned much, but push us too far into a corner and we WILL come out swinging with the claws out!!!!!!! Luckily, my teacher hasn't pushed me THAT far yet-because I was THISCLOSE to calling her out!!!

Sorry for the rants-I'm off my soapbox now-lol!!! However, do any of you out there share the same views, or are there signs that have it even worse or better-because I feel as those Pisces people are "cursed" and Aries people are "blessed".

- Asked by Female, 46-55, Miami, Administrative

What about the other 10 signs?? **WINK** I am Saggitarian, and am pretty typical to the spirit in which that comprises. I will keep a watch out for those vileeeeeeeeeeee Aries and protect the Pisces if need be...I am the Archer...I will shoot them with arrows ok? ;0)

(I better get to practicing)

- Response by uasked, Female, 56-65, Veterinary

We Cancers have it bad as well. We're too sensitive and other bolder signs take advantage of our good nature all the time!

- Response by sofine, Female, 36-45, Internet / New Media

I'm a libra, and have been married twice to both capricorns. Lets just say, I should have learned my lesson the first time lol

- Response by elizabethmom05, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Retail

Wow, I think you may have something here. My friend is a Pisces and her husband is Aries and your scenario is exactly how their marriage is, damn!

- Response by kutie56, Female, 56-65, Newark, Other Profession

I think you'd feel a lot better if you hooked up with a Scorpio for the night.

- Response by buffalothighs88, Female, 56-65, Other Profession