Back to User's Profile

How can i stop my guy from coming to fast?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:13 PM - Saturday March 28, 2009

how can i stop my guy from coming to fast?

every time we have sex he comes after like 10-15 minutes and it really starting to get on my nerves. He tells me that's because i'm so hot...blah blah but that's not helping me much...

- Asked by babuschka, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

There has been many that have done research on the great topic SEX and when it comes to the act they say the average for a guy is 2 minutes. What it bad, is that mother nature plays the cruel role to women. LOL . . .most men do not think about it but it does take a woman to get woo'ed and ahh'd mentally to prepare. Women need to be romanced . . .and that maybe a key factor that is over looked by both.

- Response by mzdejavue81, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

Us guys have a fragile ego. So even though I know its frustrating, try not to let it show on your face. During sex, communication is key, when he is about to come, slow down the pace. Maybe that will make him last longer.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Student

My guy always makes sure I get mine first,then intercourse is just topping on the cake....

- Response by brezzyblue, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

15 minutes is too fast?

That's a pretty average run through for me. Normally the women I am with get off at least twice in that time.

Sounds like the problem isn't the length, but the technique. Or your insecurities are keeping you from reaching orgasm.

I don't like to have hour long marathons every time I shag...I have other shit to do. :)

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Whoa...10-15 minutes is not bad, if we're talking about actual in/out thrusting. He's certainly "not" a minute man.

Trick here is for you to get yours first, then enjoy the rest...and maybe even get yours again. ;)

- Response by mamom04, Female, 56-65, Phoenix

He obviously needs dealing with a firm hand, choose positions where your more in control. Get him talking to you about his climaxing.......its all about comunicatig whilst your having sex........your obviously not talking to one another enough.

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Is 10 or 15 mins a typo? Did you mean to say 1 min.?
I've never known a guy to go 10 mins...maybe 5 mins max!

- Response by sincerity, Female, 46-55, Atlanta

You have to faster.It's not your problem.

- Response by vanchn, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Shanghai, Who Cares?

woman on top helps u out much more.
avoid doggie cuz hes got the advantage.

- Response by Female, 22-25, Los Angeles, Student