MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR A YOUNGER WOMAN HES 51 AND I AM 64 THE NEW WOMAN IS 43 I WANT HIM BACK HE SAY
Married Life / 11:05 PM - Monday March 16, 2009

I WAS NOT PAYING MUCH ATTENCTION TO HIS NEEDS LIKE A WIFE SHOULD,I WAS ALWAYS ON MY COMPUTER TOO MUCH WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 27 YRS HE STILL CALLS ME TO SEE IF I AM OKAY AND SAYS HE STILL LOVES ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Update: March 16, 2009.
ty so much for responding to my question,i will consider what each of you told me,i know he still loves me,he call me alot and i have told him he can come back but under conditions, he is a advertizing truck driver from state to state so hes gone from home alot,we did talk every day all day on our cell phones when he was on the road, i ne never cheated on him,maybe he is suffering from middle aged crises :)

- Asked by bev56s, A Stay-at-Home Mom, Female, 66 or older, Detroit, Retired

Seriously? Don't get mad, get even! Start by losing some weight, and by doing so, hopefully you will be exercising, simple as taking a walk every night...This will take you away from the computer. Go to the hairdresser, and get your hair dyed...Make yourself over, and he will come back.

I can assure you, if he were completely finished with you and your marriage, he would NOT be calling. It is time for a change...By the way..I don't think he is a cheater per se...It was more of an urgency a wake up call if you will, to let you know he desperately wants YOU...Time to take your life and him back in control...You can do it!!

- Response by An Retiree, Female, Who Cares?

The ball is in his court now. He has to want to come back. I suggest you two get together and have a long talk. Find out if there is any chance of reconsiliation, rem he has to want it too. Then if you do.... seek marriage counsleing so you can resolve the issues that came between you in the first place. I wish you all the best. Sass

- Response by 1sassychic, Female, 36-45, Student

what can you do?... try to get him back and tell him your not going to give up until he is with you. remind him of the love and memories.. 27 years is too much to throw away. follow your heart.. and if there is no way he's coming back to you, then you should start searching for someone else, it's never too late. i hope everything works out for you.

- Response by 22lilmomma, Female, 26-28

If he says you didn't pay much attention to him then I think the two of you need to do some evaluating.

if you still love each other maybe consider counseling.

if you don't and he has made it clear that he is going to stay interested in this other woman then I doubt there's anything you can do to make him not be at the very least emotionally involved.

I dont think you should allow him to check up on you and keep you at his finger tips. Either he is ready to decide if you can go to counseling to work on less computer more you time.. MOre of his and your needs.. and less distance between the two of you.

If he is able to go play with Ms.. 43 year old.. and still call and check on you..and keep you on a rope while he is deciding between the two then you are not being fair to yourself.

Take care of you.. and if you want him in your life than make sure he is all in and ready to work on things.
I will never be with a man again that isn't willing to be all there for me. Not that I think it will be close to perfect but I do expect that we both put in at the very least 100%.. 110% of the time.

- Response by lovesgoldens, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

By him still calling to see if your ok, still shows that he cares about you. maybe he's just using this as a fling, hoping that it might wake you up or atleast rattle you away from the comp. I'd say you two need a good heart to heart & first see how into this new lady he is. It could be one of those bad midlife crisis things. But it sounds like there needs to be a big chat. Was there signs before he left that he wasn't happy? Did he threaten to leave & you figured he was just bluffing. I'm guessing the problem had to be simmering for sometime before he deceided to just give up on 27 yrs. Open up the lines of communcation, clear the air & lay it all out both of you. There's somethign on the computer that draws you to it, I'm not sure what you do on the comp, but it could be making up for something he was lackin in giving you in the relationship as well.

- Response by 1cour, Female, 29-35, Minneapolis, Retail

am sorry to say this ,that man he is nolonger interested in you because if he does like he is claiming to be he wouldn't have left you, the issue of you always on your computer is not the propriate reason he could have discuss it with you he just needs ladies of his age, just accept it and find another 65-90 years man and good luck in finding mr right one suitable for who won't leave you for younger woman

- Response by Female, 26-28, Johannesburg