Back to Active Questions

How do I make him moan during sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:12 AM - Tuesday January 06, 2009

How do I make him moan during sex?

My man is always making me moan and orgasm during sex, let's face it HE IS REALLY GOOD :). But whenever I want to know if it was good for him, I don't find out until the end. Plus I want to pleasure him as he does me while having sex, so how do I do that? How do I make him moan and want more? I don't do BJ's and he knows that I'm uncomfortable about giving those things. I play with him and he likes it. But I want to really pleasure him when we are having sex. The problem is, he will not clue me in on what to do. So what do I do for him, that he will love every time and ask me for more? PLEASE HELP!!

- Asked by Female, 26-28, Retail

Not everybody moans, honeybuns.....

trust me; you'll know if he's NOT liking it.....

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

Personally I think you should get over the blowjob thing. They are fun and if he is gonna moan thats how you are gonna make him do it.

- Response by chillpill703, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Administrative

Its true, most guys don't moan. Personally I think you should suck it up and go down on him. Its not that big of a deal, even do it when he gets out of the shower so he will be clean maybe that will help with it grossing you out. He will love it, All guys love it.

- Response by jenniferbean07, Female, 26-28

Most guys don't moan and I'm sure he probably enjoys it far more than the lack of moaning would indicate. If you still want to try to get him to moan a BJ is probably the next logical step as the number of different sensations you can create with a BJ specifically can be just ecstasy. You should maybe do it blind folded with whip cream or chocolate syrup or something else you might enjoy so you can just focus on the sensations in a more abstract way.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

well maybe try somthing new... try maybe different positions or tease him a little like spice it up.... try getting on top and riding him hard or nice and slow.... or make it kinky go to a near by sex store or like spencers and get a positions book... try different things or maybe just ask "baby do you wanna try something new?"

- Response by reallyez2love, Female, 22-25, Detroit, Student

Try playing around with his anus area. Works for my man everytime. And give a blow job, it won't kill you.

- Response by awake4awhile, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

As long as he wants more and is hard he is liking it but some guys will never moan

- Response by bigcurt, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Pittsburgh, Self-Employed

The next couple of times while having sex stop in the middle and leave. He will get the picture, if he does not and asks you what up. Tell him I did not know whether you were enjoying yourself so I quit.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired