Will he ever talk to me again?
Dating / 2:12 AM - Monday October 27, 2008

will he ever talk to me again?

I met this guy online a little over a month ago (he contacted me). We hit it off and had a lot in common. We text and chatted online seriously all day long and I completely fell for him. The other day he was kind of being a jerk so I asked if he was done yet. He said IDK. I said ok well when u are done, let me know. HOURS later he text me "night". I didn't answer. An hour later he text "I guess your not talking to me but I hope you have a good night" I text back and said "I thought you were going to bed and I don't u 2 text me when you were done being an ass. Saying Night does not mean your done. He said he was sleeping but woke up briefly and was going back to bed. I said obviously you wanted a reaction out of me and why if your going to bed right away why did u even text me? He said forget I said anything. I won't bother you anymore, sorry to bother you. I said your not bothering me I am just confused. This happened Thursday night. It is now Sunday and I have heard nothing from him. Yesterday I text him hello...nothing and before that I imed him and said are u seriously done with me? I'm sorry if I did anything. I really like talking to you. If you are really done, let me know so I leave u alone...NOTHING! I am really upset over this. Do you think he will-ever text me again? I can't believe he would just end it like this by ignoring me. We got along so great and I am sooooo sad now. UGH!!! p.s. he is 23 and I am 22 if that helps...

- Asked by nyychica86, Female, 26-28, Medical / Dental

Online dating is hard to do. Especially when its done via texts. Alot of things get taken too harshly, or passively. What you need to do, is get into a relationship where you can express yourself, without capslock. I mean, you seem like an attractive young girl, who has a career in something. Get out there and find a genuine guy, and not a monitor.

- Response by wootystyle, A Player, Male, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

People can hide their emotions on the Net and by text. He sounds a bit sly. You can call him, right. Try that -- you have nothing to lose, because he may have been playing a game. Some guys do that on the Net -- and when you like them and tsill have not met in person, they jet. I have had that happen from guys online.

- Response by Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

I dont act like a jerk,i am funny,good hearted, caring,yet i have to answers questions like this,your young,and no offence at all but have alot to learn, im 33,and stop playing games 3 years ago after being lied to and to top it off finding out my friend wasnt a friend,havnt talked to a girl now for 3 years,games are never good!

- Response by differt33, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed