Back to Active Questions

Hung like a horse???
Sex & Intimacy / 12:09 PM - Friday April 11, 2008

hung like a horse???

Is it possible for a man to have a horse size penis? if not wht's up with the phrase, hung like a horse.

You haven't seen my massive, earth-shattering schlong, have you?....

It busts through brick walls, for exercise...

Chuck Norris is fearful of my cock.....

I can spear five women at once, and have room left over enough for a box of doughnuts......

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

No it's not possible, the phrase hung like a horse is just that a phrase to show he has a large penis, because horses are meant to have large penis's.

- Response by psychoticbabe1, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

It's a metaphor.

- Response by cubbiegal, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

Most guys' penises are about 6 inches long or so, but once in a while you'll come across one that's substantially longer and as thick as your wrist, or more. Those guys are "hung like a horse."

- Response by Female, 36-45

Yes it is possible..I just saw one in a email my best friend sent me, and i about fainted.

- Response by angiep, Female, 36-45, St.Louis, Who Cares?

Next time you're at a parade, look under the horses. I saw one horse that was so big, it slapped the rider on the foot on both sides as it swung back and forth.

- Response by buffalothighs88, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

Hung like a horse means the man has a big penis, it's usually bigger than the average size. I had an ex that was hung like a horse.

Damn just writing this response, brings back memories.

- Response by latina25, Female, 29-35, Administrative

It is just an expression. Did you ever see a horse's penis.

The thing is enormous. The average seems to be about the size of your arm, and probably 3 feet long or so. A horse can stand there, reel it out, and it almost hits the ground.

But of course horses are bigger than people. But if you scale it back, you get the image of a guy who has a penis about a foot long, with testicals the side of coffe cups.

So, in scale, it is possible to be hung like a horse, but not in practice. But the imagery is good.

- Response by welloone, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

It's kind of like airhead.

Even though people may call you that it doesn't mean they actually thnk your head is filled with air.

- Response by llafsroh, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Science / Engineering

Just means it's big, not really like a horse.

- Response by rexy67, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

..Hung mean's he has a bigger then normal..which they say normal is around 6

..And yes there are freak's everywhere and yes a few men have had pecker's that are even bigger then a horse's..but it's rare

..Ever heard of Long Don Silver..? his they say touched the floor...lol

- Response by mauddeep, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Science / Engineering

it is possible for a man to have a large penis and i think the phrase hung like a horse refers to the fact that horses r really big.

- Response by phenomenal1woman, Female, 46-55, Chicago

Its possible but more on the rare side, but their out there. You have to strap that things to the inside of your leg it would be so long, lol.

- Response by richsifu, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

aaaaaaaaaaaaah......... yup!

- Response by n2sex, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Other Profession