Why see me when he is with other women
Sex & Intimacy / 12:01 AM - Thursday August 30, 2007

why see me when he is with other women

i have been seeing a guy for 2 years he is a womaniser and has had three girlfriends as well each time he has been seeing these women he has been seeing me.

when he is with these women I dont know why he continues to want to see me as the sex is not that good with me because i have a problem with dryness with menopause he is a good lover and he has stuck by me and most of the time we masterbate and rearly have intercourse considering he has a high sex drive he is 48 and i am 50.

He is is also obscessed with sex especially
wanting to please his women and is very open sexually and i am sure he can do what he wants with other women so i dont know why he still sees me considering he can get plenty of sex especially with the girl he is with now.

He was married and now divorced he also played up i think behind his wifes back I dont know the whole story. since his bitter divorced which happened 10 years ago he still gos on about it.

He has had a number of long term relationships that have ended. He seems to end the relationships when the women want to get married or live with him.

He is also stingy with money he is well off and has his own business. He doesnt like to spend more than 10 dollars and likes to get eveything free or discounted which doesnt really bother me because i am not after his money.

You are probably a sexual challenge to him b/c he seems to be All About HIMSELF and his ego. He will continue to have sex with you in the hopes of getting you off...and if that happens, his ego will sweel even more. Get away from this idiot....it's all about HIM.

- Response by candlelight, Female, 56-65, Philadelphia, Self-Employed

It sounds like you are looking for a reason to stop seeing him. If things are truly as you say then maybe you should ask yourself why do you keep going back to him. Examine your feelings and then maybe its time to move on and find someone who would be more compatible.

- Response by shyguy63, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

Don't waste your self respect on a loser like that, You deserve better!

- Response by lacey07, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

It sounds like he is gettin it from other women... cheatin is so not right even if you have a problem with the "change of life", by the way, try lots and lots of k.y. I hear it works...

- Response by heartofice, Female, 26-28, Dallas, Medical / Dental

He continues to see you because you allow it. As long as you keep the door open, he will return.

- Response by need2cruise, Female, 36-45, Cleveland, Self-Employed

Why are you even with this jerk? Dump his sorry ass and move on. You don't need a man so bad as to take this crap.

- Response by ivoryfresh, Female, 56-65, Retired